WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Faculty members/ Research scholars/ Students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt. organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course.
The research papers for the conference are invited based on original work on the following broad Topics/ Areas but not limited to:
- Renewable Energy and Harvesting Technologies: Renewable energy economics and policy, Renewable energy resource assessment, Operations management and sustainability, Energy audit, Global warming, Waste and resource management, Green energy deployment, Green buildings, Integration of green energy, Energy efficiency. Bio-diversity: it’s past and prospects, Advancing sustainable food systems, Sustainable agriculture, Atmosphere, Climate issues, Meteorology, Mitigation technologies (e.g. carbon capture and storage (CCS), Carbon capture and utilization (CCU).
- Alternate Energy Resources : Tidal power, Hydrogen energy, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydropower, Solar energy, Wind energy, Future challenges, and Emerging technologies.
- Wind Energy: Wind farms, Rotors and blades, Aerodynamics, Fluid dynamics, Distributed wind, Wind effects on large scale structures, Wind tunnel modelling, Wind loads and structural response, Codes and regulations of wind energy systems, Electrical machines design and modelling for wind energy systems, Off-shore & Grid connected wind energy systems.
- Solar Energy: Modelling and designing of solar cell, Fabrication technology of solar cells, Solar appliances, Control of converters for efficient solar system, Solar energy home automation, Recycling of PV cells.
- Smart Grids: Micro-grids, Hybrid energy systems, HVDC & FACTS, Power quality issues, Fault coordination and protection of DC grids; Autonomous, islanded and remote networks; Smart distribution networks, AC and DC load flow analysis, Advance metering infrastructure (AMI), Control and automation schemes, Wide area monitoring, protection and control (WAMPAC); PMUs, Communication infrastructure, Cyber security, IOT application in smart grid.
- Electric Vehicle: Electric propulsion systems for electric vehicles, Power converters for electric vehicles, Hybrid energy systems for integration of vehicle, Batteries active and passive Management Systems (BMS), EV´s battery chargers: contact and contactless, Alternative vehicle technologies, Plug-in technologies (V-G and G-V), Wireless power transfer, IOT applications, Standards and regulation.
- Energy Storage: Batteries, Super capacitors, Hydrogen storage, Fuel cell, Flywheel, Storage technologies, Power electronics control for fast charging/discharging and SOC, Optimal sizing of storage systems, Energy management, other fuels.
- Solar Thermal: Desiccant air-conditioning, Cooking through concentrator, Ejector cooling, Vapour, Absorption refrigeration, Vapour adsorption refrigeration, Water production from atmospheric air, Desalination, Steam generation, Sensible and latent heat storage
- Bio-Energy Technologies: Bio-gas generation and purification, Bio-Ethanol & Butanol production from agriculture residue, Bio-Diesel production trough natural oils.